When you visit the Science Center, be sure to check out our delicious food service options. New systems have been implemented to promote safety and enhance speed of service. These include the offering of prepackage boxed lunches and touchless payment options for onsite orders.
For more details, please contact Trimana at 213-748-1226 or email@example.com
The Grill offers multiple prepackaged cold boxed lunches for adults and junior lunch bags for kids.
Cold options include:
- Sandwiches – Turkey with Swiss or Roast Beef with Cheddar
- Wraps – Chipotle Chicken or Veggie Wrap
- Salads - Asian Chicken or Cobb Salad
- For Kids – Peanut Butter & Jelly or Cheese Sandwich
Hot options include:
- For kids – Jr. Burger or Chicken Strips
The Market currently offers a limited selection of prepackaged sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruits, nuts, snacks and bottled drinks. Perfect for a quick bite on the go.
- Sandwiches - Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, Tuna Salad, Vegetarian
- Wraps - Chicken Chipotle, Caesar Avocado, Veggie Avocado
- Salads – Chicken Caesar, Cobb, Asian Chicken
- Fresh fruit - Oranges, Apples and Bananas
- Bottled drinks - Juices, Sodas and Waters
The Coffee Bar offers delicious java drinks and sweet treats.
- Espresso, Cappuccino, Coffee Latte, Brewed and Iced Coffees
- Hand-Scooped Ice Cream, Root Beer Floats and Fountain Drinks
- Fresh-Baked Cookies and Pastries
IMAX Concession Stand
The IMAX Concession Stand offers delicious snacks to enjoy while watching a fantastic film.
- Delicious Popcorn
- Assorted Candies
- Yummy Ice Cream Treats
Whether you are watching a movie or simply want to satisfy a craving, stop by the IMAX Concession Stand for theater style snacks. For IMAX C-Stand questions call 213-744-7546 or e-mail us at RetailOperations@cscmail.org
Special Discounts for Members!
Members receive a 10% discount. Please show your Member card to the cashier before your purchase.
Skip the straw!
Single-use plastics like straws and cup lids often end up in our ocean, lakes and rivers. You can make a BIG difference by making small changes. Help us keep fish safe and waters clean.