Come play! Spin tops, set up dominoes, build a mini roller coaster and more. Explore what toys teach us about science in this fun, hands-on exhibit.
- Kids Construction Co., a partially assembled wood and foam house where young children can play "construction worker" and learn about shapes and pattern recognition.
- Tournament of Tops, which gives kids a chance to test spinning lengths of different sized tops. This fun-filled component teaches kids about inertia and angular momentum.
- Domino Challenge, where children experiment with chain reactions by setting up dominoes.
- Roller Coaster, which lets kids experiment with acceleration and momentum by adjusting the incline of a racetrack.
- Catch the Wind, a sailing exhibit that illustrates the Bernoulli principle.